Add 100g of ground coffee to your order for £3.00!
Add Paper filters to your order for £3.00!
The classic Cafe De Tiamo V60 Ceramic is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It brews a delicious cup, is designed to last for decades with proper care, and looks incredible in any kitchen or cafe.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Cafe De Tiamo own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Cafe De Tiamo V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Once you get the hang of process, you’ll be able to make stellar coffee for yourself over and over again with ease.
The Cafe De Tiamo V60 Ceramic can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid ceramic with clean white finish. It maintains your brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years, and is an eye-catch.
Available in Brown, Red or Blue.
Deliverys are next day tracked via uk mail and are charged by weight at:
1kg and above £3.70
FREE Shipping is available on orders over £15 in sheffield only with code